HAIR COLORANTS CAN CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS
This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals, and a preliminary skin sensitivity test should be performed, according to the instructions, 48 hours before each use. This product must not be used for dying eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause blindness.
This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 18. Temporary ‘black henna’ tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. Contains phenylenediamines and hydrogen peroxide. The proportion for mixing colorant and color developer must always be 1:1.
DO NOT COLOR YOUR HAIR IF:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp.
- You have ever experienced an adverse reaction after coloring your hair.
- You have ever experienced an adverse reaction to a ‘black henna’ tattoo in the past
If you experience a reaction during the application, such as stinging, burning, irritation, or rash on the scalp, rinse immediately and discontinue use. If you experience difficulty breathing, a rapidly spreading rash, dizziness, faintness, and/or swelling of the eyes/face, seek immediate medical attention. Before coloring your hair again, you should consult a doctor.
- If you are experiencing, or have experienced in the past, hair loss or excessive hair shedding, or you think you might be prone to it; please consult your dermatologist before using hair coloration products.
- Please always follow the instructions for use outlined in the enclosed leaflet. Inadequate use of hair color products, or not following the instructions, could damage or weaken your hair and cause hair loss or excessive hair shedding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always wear the gloves provided when handling the product.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately with water if the product comes into contact with them. If you wear contact lenses, remove them before rinsing. See a doctor if irritation persists.
- This product is designed for use on the scalp area only.
- Do not apply to facial hair.
- Avoid unnecessary contact with the skin.
- Do not inhale or ingest the product.
- Prepare and apply the mixture in a well-ventilated area.
- If your hair has been permed, bleached, or relaxed recently, wait at least two weeks before applying Naturtint Permanent Hair Color.
- For all questions concerning your individual sensitivity, consult your doctor.