Regarding the ISO9001, it certifies your Quality Management System. Thanks to the implementation of a Quality Management System in accordance with the standard ISO9001, the organization demonstrates its ability to consistently provide products or services that meet the requirements of the client and the applicable regulations.
Amongst other advantages, it can attend to clients that, more and more, require certified suppliers, increase the possibility of boosting its sales all over the world, improve its own quality systems, as well as the documentation and suppliers with regard to performance, in addition to generating greater trust between suppliers and clients. This international standard promotes the adoption of a process-based approach when a quality management system is developed, implemented and its effectiveness is improved, which is in turn based on the continuous improvement cycle.
Benefits related to the market:
- Improve the image of the products and/or services offered.
- Promote its development and strengthen its position.
- Gain market share and access foreign markets thanks to the trust it generates among clients and consumers.
Benefits related to our Customers:
- Increased client satisfaction.
- Eliminate multiple audits with the corresponding costs saving.
- Access quality agreements reached with clients.
Benefits for the company's management:
- Serve as a means for maintaining and improving the effectiveness and adaptation of the quality management system, when highlighting the points of improvement.
- Lay the foundations of quality management and encourage the company to implement a process of ongoing improvement.
- Increase the staff's motivation and participation, as well as improve resource management.
Quality Service International is an internationally recognized certification company with the headquarter in Switzerland. The website where you can find information about the company is: http://www.qsinternational.ch/en/